So I’m kind of obsessed with Bandana Drooling Bibs. There are so many out there. I had the opportunity to review two awesome products. The first is Unisex Baby Bandana Bibs Variety 4-Pack with Snaps by #babybmore. The second is Baffle Baby Bandana Drool Bibs with Snaps by #bafflebibs.
I received both sets of bibs at a discount in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with either company in anyway though I wouldn’t mind it. hehe.
Like I said I’m a fan of baby bandana bibs. I’ve seen some made well and others not so much. Both sets of bibs received are the later.
Baby B More vs Baffle
In a side by side comparison- they are both winners. Both are
- Super cute and trendy (though I must be honest and say the fox bib is my absolute favorite)
- Well designed with nickel free snaps (as opposed to velcro)
- Nicely stitched (double to be exact)
- Works for both boys and girls
- Adjustable (two different sizes) so they work for different ages
- Soft (front layer is made of cotton and the back layer is polyester fleece).
- Absorbent (great for parents of drooling littles)
Baby B More bibs are listed on Amazon at $27.99 but they go on sale a lot at great discounts. Baffle bibs sell for $29.99 are currently are on sale. These are one of my go-to baby gift items.
So there you have it…two super great products with a two dollar difference. Both are super cute, absorbent, well made and unisex.